Guidelines for NURHI Key Life Events
This is a template developed by the Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) to guide the social mobilizers representing NURHI during key life events celebrations (weddings, child naming ceremony, trade graduation ceremony) where the audience get FP information and referral for services.
The template provides space for the event manager to note various details of the event.
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa