Guide for the Preparation of a Risk Communication Strategy for COVID-19 Vaccines: A Resource for the Countries of the Americas
This document was created to facilitate the preparation of a risk communication and community engagement strategy for vaccination against COVID-19.
Its goal is to help to strengthen the communication and planning capacities of the ministries or secretariats of health and other agencies in charge of communicating about new COVID-19 vaccines in the Americas.
It also includes a matrix for the preparation of a risk communication strategy for COVID-19 vaccines.
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Communicating about COVID-19 Vaccines: A Technical Brief
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- Active Case Finding with Case Management: the Key to Tackling the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What is the World Doing about COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance?
- Behavioural Considerations for Acceptance and Uptake of COVID-19 Vaccines: WHO Technical Advisory Group on Behavioural Insights and Sciences for Health
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Three Lessons from the Global South on Combating the Pandemic
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Guide to Prevention and Control of Covid-19 in Services of Health
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse: If You are Going to Work
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse- Family Responsibility
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse: If You are Visiting Family or Friends
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse- Going to do Errands