A Guide to Conducting Step Down Training
This document explains the importance of step-down training on FP services to reduce the workload of skilled health workers and to meet the FP needs of their clients.
The guide also describes the advantages of step-down training, materials required, when to conduct the training, and eligibility criteria.
- Breaking Down Barriers to Family Planning Access by Engaging Agents of Change
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- Engaging Influencers and Non-Traditional Actors in Participatory Processes for Family Planning Program Design
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Social and Behavior Change Research Spotlights
- Incorporating Net Care into Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication Strategies: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP) Online Course
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
- Service Communication Implementation Kit