A Guide to Conducting Outreaches for Family Planning Services
Outreaches are a method to provide FP information, counseling, and method uptake to members of the community at a minimal or affordable cost.
It also involves reaching many underserved with comprehensive FP services. There are both clinic outreaches and community outreaches. This guide explains how outreaches work, the benefit of this process.
- Breaking Down Barriers to Family Planning Access by Engaging Agents of Change
- Engaging Influencers and Non-Traditional Actors in Participatory Processes for Family Planning Program Design
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Social and Behavior Change Research Spotlights
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP) Online Course
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Service Communication Implementation Kit
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit