A Guide to Action for Community Mobilization and Empowerment Focused on Postabortion Complications
This is a training manual for using the community action cyclem which is a participatory problem-solving approach involving community diagnosis, planning together, implementation of plans, participatory evaluation, and scaling up. It helps communities identify their problems and prioritize and solve the major problems relating to post abortion care.
The manual includes activities for a six day training session.
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Training on Effective Communication and Facilitation Skills
- Guide de Formation Conseil Dépistage du VIH au niveau Communautaire: manuel à l'intention du personnel non médical
- Make Me a Change Agent
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Guidance on Developing a National Deployment and Vaccination Plan for COVID-19 Vaccines
- Coronavirus Disease Training Overview
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
January 17, 2022