A Guide to Action for Community Mobilization and Empowerment Focused on Postabortion Complications
This is a training manual for using the community action cyclem whici is a participatory problem-solving approach involving community diagnosis, planning together, implementation of plans, participatory evaluation, and scaling up. It helps communities identify their problems and prioritize and solve the major problems relating to post abortion care.
The manual includes activities for a six day training session.
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Make Me a Change Agent
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Coronavirus Disease Training Overview
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Orientation Programme on Adolescent Health for Health-Care Providers
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM