A Guide to Action for Community Mobilization and Empowerment Focused on Postabortion Complications
This is a training manual for using the community action cyclem whici is a participatory problem-solving approach involving community diagnosis, planning together, implementation of plans, participatory evaluation, and scaling up. It helps communities identify their problems and prioritize and solve the major problems relating to post abortion care.
The manual includes activities for a six day training session.
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Training on Effective Communication and Facilitation Skills
- Guide de Formation Conseil Dépistage du VIH au niveau Communautaire: manuel à l'intention du personnel non médical
- Make Me a Change Agent
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Coronavirus Disease Training Overview
- Economic Empowerment: A Potential Pathway for Women and Girls to Gain Control Over Their Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda