Grow.Glow.Go: Healthy Child Feeding for GoodLife Flip Chart
The Grow.Glow.Go Nutrition Flip Chart is a 36-page spiral bound, laminated document with a triangular stand containing a detailed blueprint for child nutrition from birth to 5 years of age.
The flipchart, designed for use by health workers and community agents in discussion with caregivers, covers the following developmental stages: 0-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-24 months and 2-5 years. The flipchart addresses anemia, prevention of food contamination, and hygiene of caregivers.
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- GESI Toolkit
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level