GoodLife Teaser Buzz Card
This teaser card was used in the first phase of the GoodLife Ghana Project. It was designed to create "buzz" and curiosity about the meaning of the phrase GoodLife and what the project was going to address. In the second phase of the project, more information was provided, linking GoodLife to wishes for a better life via good health.
GoodLife Ghana was part of the Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project, and was conducted from September 2009 to September 2013. It was designed to assist Ghana Health Services by addressing five key health areas: Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, Malaria, Nutrition and Water and Sanitation.
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- GESI Toolkit
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Global Handwashing Day 2015 Social Media Toolkit
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Advancing Gender in The Environment: Gender in Fisheries—A Sea of Opportunities
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene: 10 Reasons WASH is a Pathway to Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls