Goodlife Live it Well Posters
GoodLife Ghana was part of the Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project, and was conducted from September 2009 to September 2013. It was designed to assist Ghana Health Services by addressing five key health areas: Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, Malaria, Nutrition and Water and Sanitation.
These posters feature a vibrant photograph of Ghanaians from varied walks of life, engaged in different activities in familiar environments. The posters all have the GoodLife logo on them and pose the question “What is Your Good Life?” Answers to this question appear on each poster in large quotation marks.
The posters featured a variety of individuals from various walks of life: footballer, cloth seller, taxi driver, Farmer, hairdresser, and business man.
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit