Goodlife Live it Well Posters
GoodLife Ghana was part of the Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project, and was conducted from September 2009 to September 2013. It was designed to assist Ghana Health Services by addressing five key health areas: Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, Malaria, Nutrition and Water and Sanitation.
These posters feature a vibrant photograph of Ghanaians from varied walks of life, engaged in different activities in familiar environments. The posters all have the GoodLife logo on them and pose the question “What is Your Good Life?” Answers to this question appear on each poster in large quotation marks.
The posters featured a variety of individuals from various walks of life: footballer, cloth seller, taxi driver, Farmer, hairdresser, and business man.
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- Men as Contraceptive Users and Family Planning Clients
- Engaging Men and Boys: A Brief Summary of UNFPA Experience and Lessons Learned
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide