Goodlife Live it Well Posters
GoodLife Ghana was part of the Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project, and was conducted from September 2009 to September 2013. It was designed to assist Ghana Health Services by addressing five key health areas: Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, Malaria, Nutrition and Water and Sanitation.
These posters feature a vibrant photograph of Ghanaians from varied walks of life, engaged in different activities in familiar environments. The posters all have the GoodLife logo on them and pose the question “What is Your Good Life?” Answers to this question appear on each poster in large quotation marks.
The posters featured a variety of individuals from various walks of life: footballer, cloth seller, taxi driver, Farmer, hairdresser, and business man.
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- African Transformation Toolkit
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Men's Health Kit
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide