GoodLife Initiative Overview
GoodLife is a unified, umbrella brand by the Ghana Health Service (GHS) and the Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project. It is part of an exciting overarching multimedia campaign in Ghana. The GoodLife initiative encourages self-reflection about what makes life “good” and links personal happiness to the practice of healthy behaviors.
This two-page overview describes the establishment of the GoodLife brand as well as project activities.
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- The ECHO Study Report
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- Multisectoral Integration of SBC Programming A High-Level Exploration of Integrating Family Planning with Other Development Sectors