GoodLife Ghana Game Show
This game show was designed as a centerpiece of the GoodLife Ghana Project.
GoodLife Ghana was part of the Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project, and was conducted from September 2009 to September 2013. It was designed to assist Ghana Health Services by addressing five key health areas: Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, Malaria, Nutrition and Water and Sanitation.
The Game Show was open to all Ghanaians who could text their name to the game show managers. Five contestants were chosen for each episode, in which the host tested the knowledge of contestants and audience members on project-related health topics addressed through the GoodLife campaign. The show was extremely popular with viewers from the start, garnering the first and second highest ratings of any show in its timeslot. The winner was awarded a cash prize.
Four seasons of the game show were broadcast from June 2011 – August 2013.
- GESI Toolkit
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- The Behavior Change Framework
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes
- What Really Influences our Behaviours?
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Advancing Gender in The Environment: Gender in Fisheries—A Sea of Opportunities
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?