GoodLife Ghana Activity Cards
These activity cards are part of a Community Action Kit used in the GoodLife Ghana Project.
GoodLife Ghana was part of the Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project, and was conducted from September 2009 to September 2013. It was designed to assist Ghana Health Services by addressing five key health areas: Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, Malaria, Nutrition and Water and Sanitation.
The activity cards are designed to be used with the Kwame and Friends Community Action Kit, and walk the user through the various activities included in that kit. Each activity card includes information aobut the purpose of the activity, the materials needed, the types of participants needed, and a step by step description of the activity.
Some examples of the activities: walk-abouts, informal discussions, ice-breakers, mapping, essay writing, and giving health talks.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Men's Health Kit
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning