GoodLife Ghana Activity Cards
These activity cards are part of a Community Action Kit used in the GoodLife Ghana Project.
GoodLife Ghana was part of the Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project, and was conducted from September 2009 to September 2013. It was designed to assist Ghana Health Services by addressing five key health areas: Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, Malaria, Nutrition and Water and Sanitation.
The activity cards are designed to be used with the Kwame and Friends Community Action Kit, and walk the user through the various activities included in that kit. Each activity card includes information aobut the purpose of the activity, the materials needed, the types of participants needed, and a step by step description of the activity.
Some examples of the activities: walk-abouts, informal discussions, ice-breakers, mapping, essay writing, and giving health talks.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Community Group Engagement: Changing Norms to Improve Sexual and Reproductive Health
- GESI Toolkit
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa