Ghana U=U materials for MSM
This package of print materials was created to raise awareness about Undetectable=Untransmittable (U=U) among men who have sex with men (MSM) in Ghana.
The materials include posters, a pamphlet, and social media posts. These client-facing materials are complemented by tools for providers, peer educators, and other program staff to integrate U=U messages into their outreach activities with MSM.
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Positive Series: Art for U=U Campaigns
- The P-Process
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections