Family Planning Leaflets
These brochures serve as a way of reinforcing information about family planning. They are distributed in Nigerian communities to remind community members of the benefits of birth spacing at all levels of society from the individual to the family and community level.
The brochures were designed to be state-specific with images that resonate with cultural and religious teachings in each state.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Men's Health Kit
- Infection Control Symbol Templates
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Steps for Malaria Prevention and Treatment