Family Planning and Law Campaign TV and Radio Spot #1
This TV spot is part of a project in Guatemala to increase understanding of the right to family planning among rural indigenous population of the Guatemalan Western Highlands and prioritized areas of intervention. It is part of a series of spots intended for several different audiences.
This spot shows a husband and wife informing the audience that the government has instituted a Family Planning Law which protects the rights of adolescents to information and services to protect their reproductive health.
More The Family Planning Law Campaign resources
- Social Behavior Change Programming for Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from the USAID Zika Response in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Reaching the Youngest Moms and Dads: A Socio-Ecological View of Actors and Factors Influencing First-time Young Parents’ Use of Sexual and Reproductive Health Services in Madagascar
- Scaling-Up First-Time and Young Parent Access to Postpartum Family Planning: Could Small Shifts Change the Game?
- Meeting the Sexual and Reproductive Health Needs of Young Married Women and First-time Parents Toolkit
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Training Tools: Providing Family Planning and Reproductive Health to Young Married Women and First-Time Parents in West Africa
- Global Sexual and Reproductive Health Service Package for Adolescent Men and Boys
- Tenemos Derecho a Planificar una Familiar Saludable y Feliz Pamphlet #1
- Family Planning and Law Campaign TV and Radio Spot #2
- Family Planning and Law Campaign TV and Radio Spot #3
- Tenemos Derecho a Planificar una Familiar Saludable y Feliz Poster
- Tenemos Derecho a Planificar una Familiar Saludable y Feliz Comic