Facilitator's Guide for Training on Interpersonal Communication Skills
This guide (available in English and Spanish) is for facilitators who will lead trainings in "Interpersonal Communication Skills for the Promotion of Key Behaviors for Zika Prevention."
The guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to implement the training to their field teams. Each session includes the learning objectives, methodology, and activities, along with educational materials, practical exercises, and readings for the participants. The guide includes the key messages from the Zika Prevention Behavior Matrix and the tool Key Tips for the Prevention of Zika: A Guide for Home Visits.
More Behavior Prioritization for Zika SBC resources
- Technical Specifications Content Guide for Behaviors with High Potential to Prevent Zika
- Effective Behaviors to Prevent Zika
- Zika Communication Network
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
- Zika Prevention Behavior Matrix
- Combating Zika: Social and Behavior Change Fact Sheet
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Community Mosquito Control
- Zika App
- Zika Virus Fact Sheet
- Key Tips for the Prevention of Zika, Dengue and Chikungunya: A Guide for Home Visits
- Message Guide for Zika Communication
- Zika and My Baby? / Zika a mi bebe?
- Taking Aim at Zika (and Other Mosquito-Borne Illnesses)
- The Importance of Prioritizing and Being Specific in Key Community Messages/La importancia de ser específicos y prioritarios en los mensajes clave comunitarios