Erkab Radio Program and Discussion Guides
This weekly radio program encourages listeners to adopt healthy behaviors related to different health areas including RMNCH, PMTCT, malaria, nutrition, and WaSH. The program combines drama using the lifecycle approach and real-life stories to integrate the different health areas. For greater impact, the radio program listener groups can be established and facilitate dialogue and reflection among members around issues raised in each episode of the program.
The listeners’ group discussion guide for facilitators provides a clear step-by-step guidance on how to establish listener groups and how to facilitate meaningful discussions using each episode of the radio program. The guides are prepared in Amharic, Afaan Oromo, Tigrigna, Wolaitigna, Sidamigna languages.
The radio program episodes can be made available upon request.
- The Behavior Change Framework
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Global Handwashing Day 2015 Social Media Toolkit
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- GESI Toolkit
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?