Egypt CHL AskConsult TV Spots
These TV spots were aimed at improving the image of pharmacists in Egypt via the AskConsult project.
AskConsult was the private-sector component of the Egypt Communication for Healthy Living Porject, 2003-2011. It was designed to increase the trust in pharmacists by improving their interpersonal commiunication skills.
AskConsult, directly trained 5,500 private-sector pharmacists in interpersonal communication to build their capacity to fulfill customers’ demand for credible health information. AskConsult provided fact sheets, e-mail newsletters and online training modules its affiliated network of 30,000 privately-owned pharmacies. AskConsult encouraged the broader private sector to increase its participation in the practice of strategic health communication: Through AskConsult, CHL formed partnerships with 27 private-sector companies that leveraged more than $7.2 million worth of cash and in-kind contributions in support of USAID health priorities. The AskConsult activity also directly produced a sustainable entity, AskConsult for Health LLC, an Egyptian not-for-profit corporation that began developing non-USAID-funded health communication partnerships even before the end of the CHL project.
More Communication for Healthy Living (CHL - Egypt) resources
- FGM Infographics
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- Framework for Reopening Schools
- Bringing the Community Together to Plan for Disease Outbreaks and Other Emergencies
- Helping Health Workers Learn