Ebola Risk Communication Plan Checklist
This is a checklist based on the PAHO Ebola Risk Communication Plan Checklist and was modified for Ghana, during a 2015 workshop on Ebola communication preparedness.
It includes step to develop and implement a national risk communication plan.
NOTE: There are handwirrten notes on this document.
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Consolidated Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness Checklist
- PAHO Strategic and Operational Plan for Responding to Pandemic Influenza
- Generic Algorithm to Aid Action Planning at District and Regional Levels
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- The Importance of Social and Behavioral Change Response in the Zika Outbreak: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- Open WHO
- Avian Influenza Emergency Risk Communication
- Quality of Care in Contraceptive Information and Services, Based on Human Rights Standards: A Checklist for Health Care Providers
- Using Media and Communication to Respond to Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Preparedness and Readiness Framework: Ebola Response in the Democratic Republic of Congo in North Kivu
- Message Guide for Ebola Communication
- Plan d'Action de Lutte Contre la Maladie a Virus Ebola en Cote d'Ivoire [Action Plan for Ebola Virus in Cote D'Ivoire]
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Considerations: Ebola Response in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- gCHV Training on Ebola Flipbook and IPC