Decision-making Tool for FP Clients and Providers
This is a multipurpose decision-making aid for clients: a decision-making aid for clients, a job-aid and reference manual for providers; a training resource. Its format allows easy interaction with clients – one page faces the client (with simple information on key issues for the client to consider) and a corresponding page faces the provider (with key points and detailed reference information). Health-care providers can use it step-by-step to help clients make informed choices that suit their needs.
It is accompanied by a guide which gives detailed guidance on adaptation of the Decision-Making Tool (DMT), including both recommended and possible adaptations. It gives an extensive introduction to the tool, outlining the rationale for its content and format. It is also accompanied by a training guide which contains three training modules to be used by program managers and trainers who are introducing the tool into their programs. The core module introduces the tool to providers and trains them in how to use it. There are 2 supplementary modules that train providers on (1) counseling and communication skills and (2) a contraceptive technology update.
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Thinking Outside the Separate Space: A Decision-making Tool for Designing Youth-friendly Services
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- HTSP Online Course
- Quality of Care in Contraceptive Information and Services, Based on Human Rights Standards: A Checklist for Health Care Providers