Data Scoping Evidence for Contraceptive Use, ANC, Institutional Delivery, SBA, in Nepal
Breakthrough ACTION Nepal led a desk review in Summer and Fall 2018 to gather existing peer-reviewed literature and grey literature on contraceptive use, ANC, institutional delivery, SBA, in Nepal. Three databases were searched: Pubmed, Scopus, and Web of Science.
In addition, publicly available documents from 25 government bodies and organizations actively working in contraceptive use in Nepal were also reviewed. Documents were eligible for inclusion if they had been published within the last five years and were relevant to contraceptive use behaviors.
More Breakthrough ACTION Nepal resources
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- Responding to COVID-19 in Africa: Using Data to Find a Balance
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) Study
- Commonly Used Databases for Literature Reviews
- Strategic Communication for Hormonal Contraception and HIV: An Evidence Review
- Springboard Webinar: How to Capture and Use Basic Social, Development and Health Data with Communities
- Tips for Capturing the Best Data from User Interviews
- COVID-19: Emerging Gender Data and Why it Matters