Data Scoping Evidence for Contraceptive Use, ANC, Institutional Delivery, SBA, in Nepal
Breakthrough ACTION Nepal led a desk review in Summer and Fall 2018 to gather existing peer-reviewed literature and grey literature on contraceptive use, ANC, institutional delivery, SBA, in Nepal. Three databases were searched: Pubmed, Scopus, and Web of Science.
In addition, publicly available documents from 25 government bodies and organizations actively working in contraceptive use in Nepal were also reviewed. Documents were eligible for inclusion if they had been published within the last five years and were relevant to contraceptive use behaviors.
More Breakthrough ACTION Nepal resources
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Commonly Used Databases for Literature Reviews
- Springboard Webinar: How to Capture and Use Basic Social, Development and Health Data with Communities
- Map of Social Norms-focused Projects and Measurement Approaches
- Tips for Capturing the Best Data from User Interviews
- DHIS2 Software Operational Guideline Nepal
- Responding to COVID-19 in Africa: Using Data to Find a Balance
- Supportive Supervision and Monitoring Checklist
- Social Marketing: Leveraging the Private Sector to Improve Contraceptive Access, Choice, and Use
- Strengthening the USAID Zika Response: Experiences from the Zika Social and Behavior Change Working Group