Current Page:Time to wash your hands
We all know we need to wash our hands, now more than ever. But behavioural science tells us that people don’t always do the things they know they should. These hand washing materials have been developed by Behaviour Change and are free to download for any employer looking to nudge people to do the right thing.
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- How Your Community can Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- WASH'EM: Improving Handwashing Behaviour Change Programs in Humanitarian Crises
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Responding to Coronavirus: Resources and Support
- Get Your Community- and Faith-Based Organizations Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- COVID-19 Digital Classroom