Cue Cards for Counseling Adolescents on Contraception
The set of cue cards is designed to help a range of community- and facility-based providers to counsel adolescents and young people on their contraceptive options.
The cue cards address: combined oral contraceptives, progestin-only pills, emergency contraception, male and female condoms, injectables, implants, intrauterine devices (IUDs), and the lactational amenorrhea method (LAM). The provider can use the front side of the cards to give information about all available options and, after the adolescent chooses a method, they turn to the back side to give specific instruction on use.
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Quality of Care in Contraceptive Information and Services, Based on Human Rights Standards: A Checklist for Health Care Providers
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Technical Update
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups