COVID Control App
This is a smartphone app that analyzes users' body temperatures in a study to predict geographical areas at risk for outbreaks of the novel coronavirus, giving public health experts and government officials critical information to inform decisions on mitigation, resource allocation, and deconfinement.
The study relies on users recording their body temperatures, as well as other symptoms, daily. The free app is available under the name "COVID Control" on Google Play and in the Apple App Store. One aim of the group was to make the app as easy to use as possible. After participants take their temperature with a thermometer, developers believe it will take fewer than 10 seconds to submit their data to the app.
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How To Spot It
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- CDC Coronavirus Website
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics
- Practice Guide: Behaviour Change Communication during Crisis
- COVID-19 Infographic- European Center for Disease Prevention and Control
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak