COVID Control App
This is a smartphone app that analyzes users' body temperatures in a study to predict geographical areas at risk for outbreaks of the novel coronavirus, giving public health experts and government officials critical information to inform decisions on mitigation, resource allocation, and deconfinement.
The study relies on users recording their body temperatures, as well as other symptoms, daily. The free app is available under the name "COVID Control" on Google Play and in the Apple App Store. One aim of the group was to make the app as easy to use as possible. After participants take their temperature with a thermometer, developers believe it will take fewer than 10 seconds to submit their data to the app.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- CDC Coronavirus Website
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How To Spot It
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases Dashboard
- COVID-19 Infographic- European Center for Disease Prevention and Control
- COVID-19 Health Literacy Project