COVID Connect App
COVID Connect is an app initiated by the South African National Department of Health to drive people to COVID-19 testing and accessing testing information and services from their phones.
The app provides basic information about COVID-19 including how it is spread, what safety precautions to take, symptoms, and testing.
Below is the text for the app in several different languages.
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Covid-19 in Africa: Fighting Fake News about Coronavirus
- Tools to Support Journalists and Newsrooms during COVID-19
- Local Media and Community Engagement in Humanitarian Settings
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Internews COVID-19 Microsite
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World
- Health-protective Behaviour, Social Media Usage and Conspiracy Belief during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
- Coronavirus: The Human Cost of Virus Misinformation