COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor
The Kaiser Family Foundation COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor is an ongoing research project tracking the American public’s attitudes and experiences with COVID-19 vaccinations.
Using a combination of surveys and focus groups, this project will track the dynamic nature of public opinion as vaccine development unfolds, including vaccine confidence and hesitancy, trusted messengers and messages, as well as the public’s experiences with vaccination as distribution begins.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases Dashboard
- Vaccine Confidence: A Global Analysis Exploring Volatility, Polarization, and Trust
- Report of the Sage Working Group on Vaccine Hesitancy
- Guidance on Developing a National Deployment and Vaccination Plan for COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction Toolkit
- What is the World Doing about COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance?
- Misunderstanding Vaccine Side Effects Poses a Problem for Uptake
- Anti-Virus: The Covid-19 FAQ
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
December 15, 2020