Counseling Your Teen Clients About LARCs
Produced by the California Family Health Council, this video provides training for service providers on how to counsel teens about long acting reversible contraceptives (LARCs).
This video demonstrates how incorporating youth development principles when counseling teens about LARCs can enhance teen knowledge, perception, and use of LARCs.
Topics discussed include conveying to teens the links between using LARCs, delaying pregnancy, and achieving goals; informing teens about intrauterine contraceptives (IUCs) and contraceptive implants; and integrating dialogue on sexually transmitted infection (STI) prevention in teen LARC counseling.
- Counseling Your Teen Clients About Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- LARCs First Counseling Session
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Make Me a Change Agent
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level