Coronavirus: A Book for Children
This nonfiction picture book offers children information about transmission, symptoms, and the possibility of a cure, reassuring readers that doctors and scientists are working on developing a vaccine.
The last few pages answer the question “what can I do to help?”
The book shows a diversity of characters taking action to manage the effects of the virus. Children are told to practice good hygiene, not to disturb their parents while they are working from home, and to keep up with their schoolwork.
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Early Estimates of the Indirect Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Maternal and Child Mortality in Low-income and Middle-income Countries: a Modelling Study
- Building Resilient Societies after COVID-19: The Case for Investing in Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health
- What to Know About Kawasaki Disease, the Pediatric Inflammatory Condition Possibly Linked to COVID-19