Corona Crisis: Survival Kit for Men Under Pressure
During the coronavirus crisis, many men in lockdown are feeling isolated, stressed out and under pressure. This survival kit has been developed to help men who are feeling under pressure.
The kit includes many tips to help with stress.
- Public Health Communication in Time of Crisis: Readability of On-Line COVID-19 Information
- From Global Coordination to Local Strategies A Practical Approach to Prevent, Address and Document Domestic Violence under COVID-19 Briefing Paper
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Questions and Answers about Violence against Women and COVID-19
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Pandemics and Violence Against Women and Children
- Technical Note on COVID-19 and Harmful Practices
- Millions More Cases of Violence, Child Marriage, Female Genital Mutilation, Unintended Pregnancy Expected due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit