Corona Crisis: Survival Kit for Men Under Pressure
During the coronavirus crisis, many men in lockdown are feeling isolated, stressed out and under pressure. This survival kit has been developed to help men who are feeling under pressure.
The kit includes many tips to help with stress.
More Trending Topic COVID-19 Materials for the Public resources
- Public Health Communication in Time of Crisis: Readability of On-Line COVID-19 Information
- From Global Coordination to Local Strategies A Practical Approach to Prevent, Address and Document Domestic Violence under COVID-19 Briefing Paper
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Practice Guide: Behaviour Change Communication during Crisis
- Integrating Gender into the COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Response
- Gender Norms and the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Questions and Answers about Violence against Women and COVID-19
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education to Address Gender-based Violence