Corona Crisis: Survival Kit for Men Under Pressure
During the coronavirus crisis, many men in lockdown are feeling isolated, stressed out and under pressure. This survival kit has been developed to help men who are feeling under pressure.
The kit includes many tips to help with stress.
- Public Health Communication in Time of Crisis: Readability of On-Line COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- From Global Coordination to Local Strategies A Practical Approach to Prevent, Address and Document Domestic Violence under COVID-19 Briefing Paper
- Integrating Gender into the COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Response
- Gender Norms and the Coronavirus
- Practice Guide: Behaviour Change Communication during Crisis
- Questions and Answers about Violence against Women and COVID-19
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums