Community Outreach Broadcast Guide for Bilharzia Campaign, Uganda
This is a simple guide to outline the goals of the community outreach aspect of the Uganda Bilharzia Awareness Campaign, 2016-2017.
The guide states the objectives and content of the outreach campaign, and explains the Quiz Contest which was offered to the community members, including the questions and correct answers for the quiz.
More Bilharzia Uganda Spotlight resources
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Community Mosquito Control
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- PAHO Urges Countries to Maintain Vaccination during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Open WHO
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Systematic Literature Review on the Spread of Health-related Misinformation on Social Media