Community Mobilization for PAC in Kenya: Evaluation Findings
This is a presentation of the evaluation of the Post Abortion Care project in Kenya, 2010-2012. The evaluation was carried out in 2012.
It includes main findings, photographs from the project, and quotations from those involved.
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- The ECHO Study Report
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Strengthening Social and Behavior Change Monitoring and Evaluation for Family Planning in Francophone West Africa