Community Health Program Implementation Guide
The Community Health Program Implementation Guide was developed by the Communication for Healthy Living Project to help community level NGOs and CDAs to carry out a package of family health interventions that have been proven to improve community health. As of the writing of this manual, the community model had been used in 120 villages throughout Egypt and can be easily replicated in other villages.
This guide incorporates lessons learned from villages in Egypt and around the world where components of the program have been carried out. Each component builds and complements other activities within the program to create a comprehensive package that addresses key health issues while empowering individuals and a community as a whole to take specific actions to improve their lives. This document presents an overview of the approach and design of the program, and then details specific activities along with step-by-step guides for implementing them.
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Tips for Engaging Communities during COVID-19 in Low-Resource Settings, Remotely and In-Person
- FGM Infographics
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Films about Coronavirus
- Behavioral Design for COVID-19 Response
- Behavioral Science Tips for Physical Distancing
- PAHO urges countries to maintain vaccination during COVID-19 pandemic
- Technical Note on COVID-19 and Harmful Practices