Community Health Program Implementation Guide
The Community Health Program Implementation Guide was developed by the Communication for Healthy Living Project to help community level NGOs and CDAs to carry out a package of family health interventions that have been proven to improve community health. As of the writing of this manual, the community model had been used in 120 villages throughout Egypt and can be easily replicated in other villages.
This guide incorporates lessons learned from villages in Egypt and around the world where components of the program have been carried out. Each component builds and complements other activities within the program to create a comprehensive package that addresses key health issues while empowering individuals and a community as a whole to take specific actions to improve their lives. This document presents an overview of the approach and design of the program, and then details specific activities along with step-by-step guides for implementing them.
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- FGM Infographics
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Who Self-Cares Wins
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19