Communication for Healthy Living (CHL) - Gold Star Clinic Pamphlet
The Communication for Healthy Living (CHL) project based in Egypt from 2003-2011 worked through a national working group to implement SBCC strategies that addressed family needs through a life stage approach, linking families and communities to local health information and services. The project was led by JHU∙CCP in partnership with the Egyptian Government. Through its affiliation with the global Health Communication Partnership (
This pamphlet covers information about family planning methods, and encourages couples to visit the Gold Star clinics.
More than 1.28 million people were reached by CHL outreach. CCP also worked with CHL to build capacity for health communication among the public, nongovernmental organization (NGO) and private sectors in Egypt.
- FGM Infographics
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Obstetric Fistula: Guiding Principles for Clinical Management and Program Development
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Helping Health Workers Learn
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV