Children's and Caretakers' Animation Series on COVID-19 - Episode 1
The COVID-19 response under Breakthrough ACTION Cambodia includes a six-episode children's and caretakers' animated series aimed at disseminating key COVID-19 messages focused on key behaviors (e.g., handwashing, self-isolation) and prevention of COVID-19.
This was developed in coordination with UNICEF and approved by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS). This first episode aired in May 2020 and was shared through the Facebook pages of the MoEYS, UNICEF and Save the Children, and broadcasted on several local TV channels. It is available in Khmer and sign language.
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- WASH'EM: Improving Handwashing Behaviour Change Programs in Humanitarian Crises
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic Resources on Coronavirus and Disability
- Technical Brief: Handwashing with Soap: A Key Part of the COVID-19 Response
- How to Support Displaced Populations' Mental Health during Lockdown
- Science Matters: Let's Talk About COVID-19
- Note d'Orientation pour les equipes d'intrvention des societes nationales et de la federation