Breakthrough ACTION COVID-19 Indonesia
Breakthrough-ACTION activities in Indonesia will focus on providing assistance to the overall RCCE Coordinating Task Force to finalize strategy and develop the mapping of activities by themes and geographic areas.
Program activities include:
Working with religious leaders and Ramadan messaging
Youth Religious Leaders
- Providing staff to support the National COVID-19 Task Force – focused on the public communication component.
- One focus is the community channels – disseminating materials and messages coming out of the Task Force to community networks, mainly through online channels
Indonesian Girls: Actions to Fight Corona Virus
- Webinar for young women from the youth religious organizations: “Indonesian Girls Actions to Fight Corona Virus”
Social Media and Ramadan
- Praying at home for morning and evening prayers
- Linking with the MUI’s fatwa on praying from home and not gathering at the Mosque or together for prayers
- Steps to take – washing hands with soap, using your own prayer rug, etc.
- Tips on fasting and when you shouldn’t fast
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Strengthening Preparedness for COVID-19 in Cities and Urban Settings
- Films about Coronavirus
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- COVID-19 and Child, Early, and Forced Marriage: An Agenda for Action
- Tips for Engaging Communities during COVID-19 in Low-Resource Settings, Remotely and In-Person
- PAHO urges countries to maintain vaccination during COVID-19 pandemic
- Behavioral Design for COVID-19 Response
- Behavioral Science Tips for Physical Distancing
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19