Breakthrough ACTION COVID-19 Indonesia
Breakthrough-ACTION activities in Indonesia will focus on providing assistance to the overall RCCE Coordinating Task Force to finalize strategy and develop the mapping of activities by themes and geographic areas.
Program activities include:
Working with religious leaders and Ramadan messaging
Youth Religious Leaders
- Providing staff to support the National COVID-19 Task Force – focused on the public communication component.
- One focus is the community channels – disseminating materials and messages coming out of the Task Force to community networks, mainly through online channels
Indonesian Girls: Actions to Fight Corona Virus
- Webinar for young women from the youth religious organizations: “Indonesian Girls Actions to Fight Corona Virus”
Social Media and Ramadan
- Praying at home for morning and evening prayers
- Linking with the MUI’s fatwa on praying from home and not gathering at the Mosque or together for prayers
- Steps to take – washing hands with soap, using your own prayer rug, etc.
- Tips on fasting and when you shouldn’t fast
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- COVID-19 Behavior Tracker
- Strengthening Preparedness for COVID-19 in Cities and Urban Settings
- Films about Coronavirus