Bilharzia Campaign, Uganda - Pretesting Methodology
This document describes the pretesting methodology of all of the campaign materials for the Bilharzia awareness campaign in Uganda, 2016-2017. Described within the document are the pretesting objectives, how the pretests were conducted, how the pretesters were trained, and how the audiences were recruited.
The pretesting method for each type of material is described, as is the process for analysis and reporting. Also included are the screening instruments/questions for each type of material.
More Bilharzia Uganda Spotlight resources
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Using Mass Media for AIDS Prevention
- The SBCC Emergency Helix
- From Awareness to Action A Guide for District and Block-level Functionaries to Implement Behavior Change Communication Programmes
- Developing Quality Consumer Health Information [Guide]
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- The Health Communicator's Social Media Toolkit
- Pretesting Messages and Materials
- Accelerator Behaviors