Bhanchhin Aama Radio Program Design Document Phase-II
After completion of Phase-I radio program, Phase-II radio design document workshop was organized in January 2014, Phase-II design document serves as the roadmap for a workshop wherein writers, producers, implementers, monitors and evaluators clarified the objectives and messages for every episode of a 39-episode radio program focusing on nutrition, sanitation and agriculture issues.
The workshop was attended by 43 participants. Attendees included mother-in-laws, mothers with under two years of age children, fathers, FCHVs, community mobilizers and local NGO staff from various Suaahara districts. Other participants included representatives from the Suaahara WASH, AG, Nutrition, Health Services Promotion, GESI teams, members of production houses, professional script writers, and a government representative from WASH.
During the workshop, it was decided that the radio programs would be developed in three languages to match the local contexts across the project districts.
More Suaahara Nepal - Bhanchhin Aama (Mother Says) Campaign resources
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- GESI Toolkit
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Infection Control Symbol Templates