The Best Men Can Be
This TV advertisement focusing on gender awareness and violence against women, is sponsored by Gillette, a corporation which manufactures razors for both men and women. It focuses on the negative history of men's attitudes towards women, and warns that the men of today must realize that they are setting examples for the men of tomorrow, and should re-think their behavior towards women.
The ad references the worldwide #MeToo movement which focuses on stopping male sexual harrassment and violence.
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- FGM: The Scope of the Problem in Graphics and Numbers
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Roadmap for mHealth Interventions Targeting At-Risk Women
- From Evidence to Practice: Workplace Wellness that Works
- List of COVID-19 Maps and Visuals (University of Minnesota)
- A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
- Manual on Social Norms and Change