Be Safe In Places Of Worship - English and Siswati
This poster is designed for places of worship to remind congregations of key prevention practices during faith services.
Key behaviors include the importance of physical distancing, wearing a mask, no touching or sharing of objects and handwashing.
Other safety measures reinforce the importance of good ventilation inside, maintaining physical distancing when entering and leaving the worship space, and staying at home when unwell.
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Classroom Precautions during COVID-19
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Deciding to Go Out
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- Technical Brief: Creating a Real-Time Rumor Management System for COVID-19