BCS Program Monitoring Form
The Ghana GoodLife campaign, which ran from 2009-2014, was a unifying umbrella brand implemented under the Ghana Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project. BCS sought to increase demand and use of commodities and services as well as positive behaviors related to six key health areas: family planning, malaria, maternal and child health, nutrition, and water and sanitation.
BCS developed this monitoring form which tracked outputs at the community level and in the media, and helped in the collection of service statistics data when available.
- The Behavior Change Framework
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- Accelerator Behaviors
- HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming: Innovative Approaches to Integrated Service Delivery