Aiisseee! (I Say!) Game Show Radio Campaign Post-test Report
Aiisseee! is a 30-minute radio show in Tanzania aired by Radio Clouds weekly on Sundays 6.45pm to 8.00pm.
JHU created this show in the form of questions and answers to make couples (who are dating, married over a short period of time and married over a long period of time) compete, to determine which couple knows each other well. The couple that wins the contest gets a prize and the prizes differ from one episode to another. This show/contest is very entertertaining, original and motivates couples to have healthy relationships. The target audience for the show is men, women, and couples of reproductive age. The objective of the show is to improve couple communication and promote couple connectedness.
The objectives of the post-test exercise were to analyze results after the first season of the show:
1. Find what the audiences like about the show.
2. Find out what the audiences don't like about the show.
3. To get any input on improving the show and how.
Two focus group discussions with 8 participants for males and females were conducted.
Overall both groups liked the show and they offered input in some areas for making it even better. The main issue with regard to achieving the objective of the show which is to build skills in how to communicate effectively with and better relate to one’s partner.
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- GESI Toolkit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines