Aiisseee! (I Say!) Game Show Conceptual Framework
This framework was used to guide the development of the Aiissee! (I Say!) Game Show in Tanzania.
Aiisseee! (“I Say!”) is a television and radio-based game show designed to improve couple communication and promote couple connectedness by giving contestants and listeners the chance to discuss serious relationship issues in a humorous way. In these programs, couples answer questions to see how well they know their partners.
The programs are a project of the Tanzania Capacity and Communication Project (TCCP).
The show acts as a platform for conversations about HIV prevention, maternal and child health, and family planning, using a subtle yet provocative approach to create a comfortable forum for addressing hard-to-discuss issues in a non-confrontational way.
More TCCP - Aiisseee! (I Say!) (Tanzania) resources
- GESI Toolkit
- The Behavioral Drivers Model: A Conceptual Framework for Social and Behavior Change Programming
- Community Pathways to Improved Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health: A Conceptual Framework and Suggested Outcome Indicators
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- TCCP Institutional Capacity Assessment Tool
- Child Marriage Theory of Change
- Defining and Advancing Gender-Competent Family Planning Service Providers: A Competency Framework and Technical Brief
- WHO Guidelines on the Management of Health Complications from Female Genital Mutilation
- Behavior Change to End FGM