Aiisseee! (I Say!) Game Show Collateral Materials
Aiisseee! (“I Say!”) is a television and radio-based game show designed to improve couple communication and promote couple connectedness by giving contestants and listeners the chance to discuss serious relationship issues in a humorous way. In these programs, couples answer questions to see how well they know their partners. The programs are a project of the Tanzania Capacity and Communication Project (TCCP).
The show acts as a platform for conversations about HIV prevention, maternal and child health, and family planning, using a subtle yet provocative approach to create a comfortable forum for addressing hard-to-discuss issues in a non-confrontational way.
The t-shirt, sticker, and other items shown here were produced to promote the game show.
More TCCP - Aiisseee! (I Say!) (Tanzania) resources
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- GESI Toolkit
- Coronavirus Radio Show Guide and Running Order
- Innovation Games
- Facilitation Tips, Games, Energizers
- Games and Exercises
- Scaling-Up First-Time and Young Parent Access to Postpartum Family Planning: Could Small Shifts Change the Game?
- Universal & Adaptable Information, Education & Communication Templates on Family Planning
- Cholera Outbreak: Assessing the Outbreak Response and Improving Preparedness
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy