Agenda for Radio Broadcasters Meeting - Bilharzia Campaign, Uganda
The Bilharzia Prevention Communication campaign was run in Uganda from 2017-2018. Part of the campaign involved broadcasting of radio talk shows, skits, and jingles to increase awareness of Bilharzia and to encourage the audience to take preventive measures, be aware of symptoms, and gain knowledge about treatment.
This agenda was created for a one-day meeting intended to orient and prepare the experts and radio presenters from radio stations involved in the campaign.
More Bilharzia Uganda Spotlight resources
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Report of the Systematic Review on the Effect of Household Crowding on Health
- Lessons Learned for SBC Programming from the USAID Zika Response
- Strengthening the USAID Zika Response: Experiences from the Zika Social and Behavior Change Working Group
- Social Behavior Change Programming for Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from the USAID Zika Response in Latin America and the Caribbean
- The Importance of Social and Behavioral Change Response in the Zika Outbreak: Lessons Learned from Ebola