Adolescent Age and Life-Stage Assessment Tools and Counseling Cards
The Adolescent Age and Life-Stage Assessment and Counseling tools aim to support health provider efforts to seize teachable moments while talking with adolescents on a one-on-one basis at the health facility.
These tools and cards help providers target their counseling based on an adolescent’s age and life-stage in order to provide them with sound, practical and actionable advice.
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Treatment 2015
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Setting Up A Hotline
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- WHO Daily Situation Reports
- Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed