A fishbone diagram helps team members visually diagram a problem or condition's root causes, allowing them to truly diagnose the problem rather than focusing on symptoms. It allows team members to separate a problem's content from its history, and allows for team consensus around the problem and its causes.
1 Result focus group
- (-) Remove Capacity Strengthening Tool filter Capacity Strengthening Tool
- (-) Remove Decision Makers filter Decision Makers
- (-) Remove Social and Behavior Change Communication filter Social and Behavior Change Communication
- (-) Remove Project Design filter Project Design
- (-) Remove Inquire filter Inquire
- (-) Remove Managers filter Managers